Environmental Support Services
Environmental remediation is an intricate process, our team has many years of practical experience in remediation, backed by the industry-specific knowledge necessary to handle even the most difficult sites.
- On-site Treatment Methods
- Bio Remediation
- Excavation and Segregation
- Off-site Disposal
- Soil Screening
- Backfill Supply
- Erosion Control
- Storm Water Management
- Installation of Clay and Synthetic Liners
With all the permits required to handle, relocate wildlife (if permitted), Ram is authorized to intervene with wildlife. With over 30 years of experience with Wildlife interface, Ram is able to identify when birds or animals are sick or injured, if their habitat are adequate or if the work carried out close conflict with their activity. In constant collaboration with the Ministry of Wildlife, Ram develops wildlife monitoring programs focused on compliance with laws and regulations, on animal welfare and the mitigation of human activities and wildlife.
- Live trapping
- Wildlife Plan writing
- Relocation (When required)
- Dangerous wildlife interface trained
Response Plan Development
Emergency Response Assistance Plan (ERAP)
Transport Canada Regulations require all shippers of certain dangerous goods shipped in specific quantities by road, rail, marine or air to submit an ERAP for approval, we assist our clients who transport the following products with developing a plan to be submitted for approval with federal transport regulators.
Spill contingency planning
Ram can meet all your spill contingency planning needs we are in the business of emergency management. Our staff have over 35 years’ experience in the spill response industry. In Canada, spill contingency plans are required for transport of dangerous goods by road in British Columbia. Whether or not your company has facilities in BC, if you transport through BC you require a spill contingency plan.
- Dangerous Goods response plans
- Emergency response planning
- Spill Plans
- High Hazard Response Plans
- Waste Disposal plan
With Ram's members and partners, we have multiple NFPA 1041 Fire Service Instructors and offer various safety training courses to our clients.
- NFPA 472 Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations
- H2S Alive/Confined space/Fall arrest
- NFPA 1500 Blood Borne pathogen safety
- RT 130 Wildfire safety refresher
- S-190 Introduction to wildfire modules
- NFPA 1500 Hazmat spill control/ Prevention
- HAZWOPER awareness training
- First Aid/CPR
- ICS 100,200,300
- Drills, Table tops and full scale operational exercises