Ram ER has built a team of responders that have the capability of responding to hazardous materials spills and conduct the site clean-up and remediation throughout Western Canada. Our responders are well trained and well equipped. Whether it is flammable liquids, corrosives, or any other class of dangerous goods we respond quickly and efficiently.
Our responders and response partners have experience throughout the world, from the Canada’s High Arctic to tropical environments.
Recent RAM ER emergency responses include;
- 55,000 liter diesel/gasoline tanker overturned and spill of product. Emergency Spill Response, Product Recovery and Site Remediation.
- Transport truck collision. Emergency Response, Spill Containment and recovery of spilled diesel.
- Transport truck accident. Diesel Spill. River Response. ER and site remediation.
- Hydrochloric Acid spill, Kelowna, BC. Product recovery and facility decontamination/cleanup.
- Sodium Hydroxide spill, Vernon, BC. Product containment, neutralization and recovery.
- Waste Acid Battery Spill (20,000 kgs). Site containment, neutralization and remediation.
- Transport truck accident. Locate and repackage load of Hydrofluoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide and flammables.